Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIRN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIRN exist?
Definitions of FIRN in dictionaries:
- Granular, partially consolidated snow that has passed through one summer melt season but is not yet glacial ice.
- n - a granular snow
There are 4 letters in FIRN: F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIRN plus a wildcard: FIRN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRN
Images for FIRN
- Filefirn ss 2006.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- firn - Unusual Snow Word explained at Bill Casselmans Words of the ...
- firn from South Cascade Glacier 80x magnified.
- small stream on the surface of a glacier.
- CONVERSION OF SNOW TO GLACIAL ICE
- firn wie er sein soll
- ... firn. Compaction and crystal growth continues and the firn is
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.