Scrabble word: FENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENDER exist?
Definitions of FENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- noun - a low metal guard to confine falling coals to a hearth
- noun - a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact
- A guard over each wheel of a motor vehicle, for example, that is shaped and positioned so as to block the splashing of water or mud.
- A device at the front end of a locomotive or streetcar designed to push aside obstructions.
- A cushioning device, such as a bundle of rope or a piece of timber, used on the side of a vessel or dock to absorb impact or friction.
- A screen or metal framework placed in front of a fireplace to keep hot coals and debris from falling out.
- adj - a metal guard over the wheel of a motor vehicle [n -S] : FENDERED