Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENDER exist?
Definitions of FENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- noun - a low metal guard to confine falling coals to a hearth
- noun - a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact
- A guard over each wheel of a motor vehicle, for example, that is shaped and positioned so as to block the splashing of water or mud.
- A device at the front end of a locomotive or streetcar designed to push aside obstructions.
- A cushioning device, such as a bundle of rope or a piece of timber, used on the side of a vessel or dock to absorb impact or friction.
- A screen or metal framework placed in front of a fireplace to keep hot coals and debris from falling out.
- adj - a metal guard over the wheel of a motor vehicle [n -S] : FENDERED
There are 6 letters in FENDER: D E E F N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENDER plus a wildcard: FENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENDER
- fender Stratocaster ...
- fender CD 60 BK - GUITARE fender - GUITARE FOLK ACOUSTIQUE
- fender telecaster other background computer photos desktop ...
- Harley Davidson Limited Edition Stratocaster Guitar From fender
- Planos fender Telecaster Pastrana Guitars
- modern fender Stratocaster electric guitar. 1
- fender Telecaster
- fender Stratocaster
- fender telecaster highway1
- fender Marcus Miller active jazz bass natural MN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.