Scrabble word: FREED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREED exist?
Definitions of FREED in dictionaries:
- verb - grant freedom to
- verb - relieve from
- verb - remove or force out from a position
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - make (information) available for publication
- verb - free from obligations or duties
- verb - free or remove obstruction from
- verb - let off the hook
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- verb - make (assets) available
- adj - not subject to restriction or control
There are 5 letters in FREED: D E E F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREED plus a wildcard: FREED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREED
Images for FREED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.