Scrabble word: FEEDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEEDER exist?
Definitions of FEEDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
- noun - someone who consumes food for nourishment
- noun - a branch that flows into the main stream
- noun - a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material
- noun - an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
- noun - an animal that feeds on a particular source of food
- One that supplies food: a nation that is the feeder of millions in developing countries.
- One that is fed, especially an animal that is being fattened for market.
- A worker or device that feeds materials into a machine for further processing.
- A tributary stream.
- A branch line of a transport system, as of an airline or a railroad.
- Any of the mediumvoltage lines used to distribute electric power from a substation to consumers or to smaller substations.
- A transmission line between an antenna and a transmitter.
- adj - to give food to [v FED, FEEDING, FEEDS] : FEEDABLE
There are 6 letters in FEEDER: D E E E F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEEDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEEDER plus a wildcard: FEEDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEEDER
Images for FEEDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.