Scrabble word: FEEDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEEDER exist?
Definitions of FEEDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
- noun - someone who consumes food for nourishment
- noun - a branch that flows into the main stream
- noun - a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material
- noun - an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
- noun - an animal that feeds on a particular source of food
- One that supplies food: a nation that is the feeder of millions in developing countries.
- One that is fed, especially an animal that is being fattened for market.
- A worker or device that feeds materials into a machine for further processing.
- A tributary stream.
- A branch line of a transport system, as of an airline or a railroad.
- Any of the mediumvoltage lines used to distribute electric power from a substation to consumers or to smaller substations.
- A transmission line between an antenna and a transmitter.
- adj - to give food to [v FED, FEEDING, FEEDS] : FEEDABLE