Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEEDERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEEDERS exist?
Definitions of FEEDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
- noun - someone who consumes food for nourishment
- noun - a branch that flows into the main stream
- noun - a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material
- noun - an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
- noun - an animal that feeds on a particular source of food
- adj - to give food to [v FED, FEEDING, FEEDS] : FEEDABLE
There are 7 letters in FEEDERS: D E E E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEEDERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEEDERS plus a wildcard: FEEDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEEDERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEEDERS
- Livestock feeders
- Tags Bird feeders and Bird Watching
- and 4 X 8 Mineral feeders
- Pictures - deer feeders
- Plastic Barrel Mineral Feeder
- Platform Bird feeders and Gazebo Bird feeders
- Bird House Kits Bird House Kits Craft Kits and Supplies
- bird feeders
- feeders hay feeders alfalfa feeders goat feeders sheep feeders ...
- Truck Model Feeder Mounted Across A Flatbed
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.