Scrabble word: FEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEED exist?
Definitions of FEED in dictionaries:
- noun - food for domestic livestock
- verb - provide as food
- verb - give food to
- verb - feed into
- verb - introduce continuously
- verb - support or promote
- verb - take in food
- verb - serve as food for
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - profit from in an exploitatory manner
- verb - gratify
- verb - provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
- To give food to; supply with nourishment: feed the children.
- To provide as food or nourishment: fed fish to the cat.
- To serve as food for: The turkey is large enough to feed a dozen.
- To produce food for: The valley feeds an entire county.
- To provide for consumption, utilization, or operation: feed logs to a fire; feed data into a computer.
- To supply with something essential for growth, maintenance, or operation: Melting snow feeds the reservoirs.
- To distribute (a local radio or television broadcast) to a larger audience or group of receivers by way of a network or satellite.
- To minister to; gratify: fed their appetite for the morbid.
- To support or promote; encourage: His unexplained absences fed our suspicions.
- To supply as a cue: feed lines to an actor.
- To pass a ball or puck to (a teammate), especially in order to score.
- To eat: pigs feeding at a trough.
- To be nourished or supported: an ego that feeds on flattery.
- To move steadily, as into a machine for processing.
- To be channeled; flow: This road feeds into the freeway.
- Food for animals or birds.
- The amount of such food given at one time.
- A meal, especially a large one.
- The act of eating.
- Material or an amount of material supplied, as to a machine or furnace.
- The act of supplying such material.
- An apparatus that supplies material to a machine.
- The aperture through which such material enters a machine.
- Distribution of a locally broadcast radio or television program by way of a network or satellite to a larger audience or group of receivers.
- adj - to give food to [v FED, FEEDING, FEEDS] : FEEDABLE
There are 4 letters in FEED: D E E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEED plus a wildcard: FEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEED
Images for FEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.