Scrabble word: FENDERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENDERS exist?
Definitions of FENDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- noun - a low metal guard to confine falling coals to a hearth
- noun - a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact
- adj - a metal guard over the wheel of a motor vehicle [n -S] : FENDERED
There are 7 letters in FENDERS: D E E F N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENDERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENDERS plus a wildcard: FENDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENDERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENDERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.