Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNEER exist?
Definitions of SNEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a facial expression of contempt or scorn
- noun - a contemptuous or scornful remark
- verb - express through a scornful smile
- verb - smile contemptuously
- A scornful facial expression characterized by a slight raising of one corner of the upper lip.
- To utter with a sneer or in a sneering manner.
- To assume a scornful, contemptuous, or derisive facial expression.
- To speak in a scornful, contemptuous, or derisive manner.
- verb - to curl the lip in contempt
There are 5 letters in SNEER: E E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNEER plus a wildcard: SNEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNEER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.