Scrabble word: NERVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NERVES exist?
Definitions of NERVES in dictionaries:
- noun - an uneasy psychological state
- noun - control of your emotions
- noun - any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body
- noun - the courage to carry on
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- verb - get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- verb - to give courage to
There are 6 letters in NERVES: E E N R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NERVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NERVES plus a wildcard: NERVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NERVES
Images for NERVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.