Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVERSE exist?
Definitions of INVERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - something inverted in sequence or character or effect
- adj - reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect
- adj - opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity
- Reversed in order, nature, or effect.
- Of or relating to an inverse or an inverse function.
- Something that is opposite, as in sequence or character; the reverse.
- The reciprocal of a designated quantity.
- The negative of a designated quantity.
- v - to turn or move in the opposite direction
There are 7 letters in INVERSE: E E I N R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVERSE plus a wildcard: INVERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVERSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVERSE
- Another view of finding the inverse algebraically
- enjoyed the information presented here on the multiplicative inverse ...
- Equipaciones inverse
- The Additive inverse is the negation of the element.
- Direct and inverse Variation
- inverse Functions Lesson 2 - The Picture Two Big Things to Know (page ...
- Fruit function and inverse.PNG
- inverse of a Graph
- The inverse of A Matrix
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.