Scrabble word: INVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVERSE exist?
Definitions of INVERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - something inverted in sequence or character or effect
- adj - reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect
- adj - opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity
- Reversed in order, nature, or effect.
- Of or relating to an inverse or an inverse function.
- Something that is opposite, as in sequence or character; the reverse.
- The reciprocal of a designated quantity.
- The negative of a designated quantity.
- verb - to turn or move in the opposite direction