Scrabble word: UNIVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIVERSE exist?
Definitions of UNIVERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn
- noun - everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
- All matter and energy, including Earth, the galaxies and all therein, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.
- The earth together with all its inhabitants and created things.
- The human race.
- The sphere or realm in which something exists or takes place.
- See universe of discourse.
- noun - the totality of all existing things