Scrabble word: UNIVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIVERSE exist?
Definitions of UNIVERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn
- noun - everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
- All matter and energy, including Earth, the galaxies and all therein, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.
- The earth together with all its inhabitants and created things.
- The human race.
- The sphere or realm in which something exists or takes place.
- See universe of discourse.
- noun - the totality of all existing things
There are 8 letters in UNIVERSE: E E I N R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIVERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNIVERSE plus a wildcard: UNIVERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNIVERSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNIVERSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.