Scrabble word: REINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINS exist?
Definitions of REINS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- noun - any means of control
- verb - control and direct with or as if by reins
- verb - stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- verb - stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- verb - keep in check
- The kidneys, loins, or lower back.
- The seat of the affections and passions.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 5 letters in REINS: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REINS plus a wildcard: REINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REINS
Images for REINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.