Scrabble word: REINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINS exist?
Definitions of REINS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- noun - any means of control
- verb - control and direct with or as if by reins
- verb - stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- verb - stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- verb - keep in check
- The kidneys, loins, or lower back.
- The seat of the affections and passions.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 5 letters in REINS: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REINS