Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINS exist?
Definitions of REINS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- noun - any means of control
- verb - control and direct with or as if by reins
- verb - stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- verb - stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- verb - keep in check
- The kidneys, loins, or lower back.
- The seat of the affections and passions.
- v - to hold back from action
There are 5 letters in REINS: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REINS plus a wildcard: REINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REINS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REINS
- Horse reins are the way through which rider communicates with his ...
- Draw reins
- Des reins recrs partir de cellules souches Blog Archipel des ...
- Tucker Single Flat Rein 34 wide-Outfitters Supply
- reins Romel reins .
- Les maladies rnales de plus en plus courantes
- reins Martingales & Breastplate - Quality English Horse Tack & Horse ...
- Results for reins
- Barefoot Seneca Mecate reins
- Equestrian shop Horse accessories Bridles Cheap bridle with reins