Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGER exist?
Definitions of SINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who sings
- noun - United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- noun - United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
- One who sings, especially a trained or professional vocalist.
- A poet.
- A songbird.
- One that singes.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 6 letters in SINGER: E G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGER plus a wildcard: SINGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINGER
- Quinny Live Karaokesinger 2.JPG
- ... the Only Thing Required to Become a singer Gate57 Under Costruction
- Cartoon singer (medium) by naths tagged singergirl
- Pink singer Wallpaper Music Wallpaper Pictures and Backgrounds
- Kirsten Morrell lead singer of New Zealand band Goldenhorse will be ...
- singer Salary Celebrity Net Worth
- Cyndi778verizon.net Load N Vote
- singer Miley Cyrus Wallpaper 78435
- Pink singer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.