Scrabble word: SIRENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIRENS exist?
Definitions of SIRENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived
- noun - a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- noun - a warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- noun - an acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- noun - eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs
- noun - a device that produces a penetrating warning sound
There are 6 letters in SIRENS: E I N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIRENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIRENS plus a wildcard: SIRENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIRENS
Images for SIRENS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.