Scrabble word: INSERTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSERTS exist?
Definitions of INSERTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
- noun - an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- noun - (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
- noun - (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - introduce
- verb - fit snugly into
- verb - insert casually
- verb - to put in
There are 7 letters in INSERTS: E I N R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSERTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSERTS plus a wildcard: INSERTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSERTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSERTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.