Scrabble word: SPINSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINSTER exist?
Definitions of SPINSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an elderly unmarried woman
- noun - someone who spins (who twists fibers into threads)
- A woman who has remained single beyond the conventional age for marrying.
- A single woman.
- A person whose occupation is spinning.
- noun - an unmarried woman who is past the usual age for marrying
There are 8 letters in SPINSTER: E I N P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINSTER plus a wildcard: SPINSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINSTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.