Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STIPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIPES exist?
Definitions of STIPES in dictionaries:
- noun - supporting stalk or stem-like structure especially of a pistil or fern frond or supporting a mushroom cap
- The basal segment of the maxilla of an insect or a crustacean.
- A stalklike support or structure; a stipe.
- adj - a slender supporting part of a plant [n -S] : STIPED
There are 6 letters in STIPES: E I P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIPES plus a wildcard: STIPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIPES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIPES
- Background- stipes 1 by SweetAmorito on deviantART
- FileUS Naval Jack 13 stripes.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... archivo - Un fondo abstracto de coloridos stipes vertical con hierba
- stipes Image Graphic Picture Photo - Free
- stipes cautela Baixe fotos grtis
- stripes.png picture by cute_pink_loverzz - Photobucket
- Tom Tailor Life - stipes multi multicolor Designerteppiche Moderner ...
- stipes II Painting by Patricia Henderson - stipes II Fine Art Prints ...
- seashell colorful stipes 1600x1200px HD Wallpapers 353625 sergio ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.