Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERSIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERSIST exist?
Definitions of PERSIST in dictionaries:
- verb - continue to exist
- verb - be persistent, refuse to stop
- verb - stay behind
- To be obstinately repetitious, insistent, or tenacious.
- To hold firmly and steadfastly to a purpose, a state, or an undertaking despite obstacles, warnings, or setbacks.
- To continue in existence; last: hostilities that have persisted for years.
- verb - to continue resolutely in some activity
There are 7 letters in PERSIST: E I P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERSIST plus a wildcard: PERSIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERSIST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERSIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.