Scrabble word: RESPITES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESPITES exist?
Definitions of RESPITES in dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a pause for relaxation
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- verb - to relieve temporarily
There are 8 letters in RESPITES: E E I P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESPITES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESPITES plus a wildcard: RESPITES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESPITES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESPITES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.