Scrabble word: SERIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERIES exist?
Definitions of SERIES in dictionaries:
- noun - similar things placed in order or happening one after another
- noun - a serialized set of programs
- noun - a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- noun - (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams
- noun - (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other
- noun - a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection
- noun - (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- A number of objects or events arranged or coming one after the other in succession.
- A group of objects related by linearly varying successive differences in form or configuration: a radioactive decay series; the paraffin alkane series.
- A group of rock formations closely related in time of origin and distinct as a group from other formations.
- A succession of coordinate elements in a sentence.
- A succession of usually continuously numbered issues or volumes of a publication, published with related authors or subjects and similar formats.
- A succession of regularly aired television programs, each one of which is complete in and of itself.
- A number of games played one after the other by the same opposing teams.
- The World Series.
- A set of vowels or diphthongs related by ablaut, as in sing, sang, sung, and song.
- noun - an arrangement of one after another