Scrabble word: SERIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERIES exist?
Definitions of SERIES in dictionaries:
- noun - similar things placed in order or happening one after another
- noun - a serialized set of programs
- noun - a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- noun - (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams
- noun - (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other
- noun - a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection
- noun - (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- A number of objects or events arranged or coming one after the other in succession.
- A group of objects related by linearly varying successive differences in form or configuration: a radioactive decay series; the paraffin alkane series.
- A group of rock formations closely related in time of origin and distinct as a group from other formations.
- A succession of coordinate elements in a sentence.
- A succession of usually continuously numbered issues or volumes of a publication, published with related authors or subjects and similar formats.
- A succession of regularly aired television programs, each one of which is complete in and of itself.
- A number of games played one after the other by the same opposing teams.
- The World Series.
- A set of vowels or diphthongs related by ablaut, as in sing, sang, sung, and song.
- noun - an arrangement of one after another
There are 6 letters in SERIES: E E I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERIES plus a wildcard: SERIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERIES
Images for SERIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.