Scrabble word: RESIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIST exist?
Definitions of RESIST in dictionaries:
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - withstand the force of something
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse to comply
- To strive to fend off or offset the actions, effects, or force of.
- To remain firm against the actions, effects, or force of; withstand: a bacterium that resisted the antibiotic.
- To offer resistance.
- verb - to strive against
There are 6 letters in RESIST: E I R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIST