Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LISTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISTERS exist?
Definitions of LISTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - English surgeon who was the first to use antiseptics (1827-1912)
- noun - assessor who makes out the tax lists
- noun - moldboard plow with a double moldboard designed to move dirt to either side of a central furrow
- n - a type of plow
There are 7 letters in LISTERS: E I L R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LISTERS plus a wildcard: LISTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LISTERS
- New Mercedes-Benz C Class Estate C180 BlueEFFICIENCY Executive SE 5dr ...
- listers.co.uk2012 BMW 3 Series Diesel
- ... CR (105 PS) SE DPF for Sale at listers koda Coventry (Ref 124511
- Honda Civic 1.8 i-VTEC ES 5dr for Sale at Avonvale Honda Stratford ...
- New Land Rover Range Rover Diesel Estate 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography 4dr ...
- ... Fire 5dr (AC) for Sale at listers Toyota Cheltenham (Ref 120403
- ... MII 1.0 75 Sport 3dr for Sale at listers SEAT Coventry (Ref 116468
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Diesel Saloon Diesel S350L CDi BlueTEC 4dr Auto ...
- Beginnings of antiseptic surgery in Cleveland
- Oh No They Didnt - Then and Now (Some real F listers)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.