Scrabble word: SITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITS exist?
Definitions of SITS in dictionaries:
- verb - be seated
- verb - be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- verb - take a seat
- verb - be in session
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - work or act as a baby-sitter
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - serve in a specific professional capacity
- verb - to rest on the buttocks
There are 4 letters in SITS: I S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SITS plus a wildcard: SITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SITS
Images for SITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.