Scrabble word: SUITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUITS exist?
Definitions of SUITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
- noun - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- noun - (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit
- noun - a man's courting of a woman
- noun - a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
- noun - playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable
- verb - accord or comport with
- verb - enhance the appearance of
- verb - to be appropriate to
There are 5 letters in SUITS: I S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUITS plus a wildcard: SUITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUITS
Images for SUITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.