Scrabble word: TISSUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TISSUE exist?
Definitions of TISSUE in dictionaries:
- noun - part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function
- noun - a soft thin (usually translucent) paper
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- A fine, very thin fabric, such as gauze.
- Tissue paper.
- A soft, absorbent piece of paper used as toilet paper, a handkerchief, or a towel.
- An interwoven or interrelated number of things; a web; a network: “The text is a tissue of mocking echoes” (Richard M.
- An aggregation of morphologically similar cells and associated intercellular matter acting together to perform one or more specific functions in the body.
- verb - to weave into tissue (a fine sheer fabric)