Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TISSUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TISSUE exist?
Definitions of TISSUE in dictionaries:
- noun - part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function
- noun - a soft thin (usually translucent) paper
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- A fine, very thin fabric, such as gauze.
- Tissue paper.
- A soft, absorbent piece of paper used as toilet paper, a handkerchief, or a towel.
- An interwoven or interrelated number of things; a web; a network: “The text is a tissue of mocking echoes” (Richard M.
- An aggregation of morphologically similar cells and associated intercellular matter acting together to perform one or more specific functions in the body.
- verb - to weave into tissue (a fine sheer fabric)
There are 6 letters in TISSUE: E I S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TISSUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TISSUE plus a wildcard: TISSUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TISSUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TISSUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.