Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ISSUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISSUE exist?
Definitions of ISSUE in dictionaries:
- noun - an important question that is in dispute and must be settled
- noun - one of a series published periodically
- noun - some situation or event that is thought about
- noun - the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
- noun - supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
- noun - the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - the immediate descendants of a person
- noun - the becoming visible
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - the act of issuing printed materials
- verb - prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- verb - circulate or distribute or equip with
- verb - bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- verb - come out of
- verb - make out and issue
- The act or an instance of flowing, passing, or giving out.
- The act of circulating, distributing, or publishing by an office or official group: government issue of new bonds.
- An item or set of items, as stamps or coins, made available at one time by an office or bureau.
- A single copy of a periodical: the March issue of the magazine.
- A distinct set of copies of an edition of a book distinguished from others of that edition by variations in the printed matter.
- A final result or conclusion, as a solution to a problem.
- Proceeds from estates or fines.
- Something proceeding from a specified source: suspicions that were the issue of a deranged mind.
- Offspring; progeny: died without issue.
- A point or matter of discussion, debate, or dispute: legal and moral issues.
- A matter of public concern: refused to address the economic issues.
- The essential point; crux: the issue of how to provide adequate child care.
- A culminating point leading to a decision: bring a case to an issue.
- A place of egress; an outlet: a lake with no issue to the sea.
- A discharge, as of blood or pus.
- A lesion, a wound, or an ulcer producing such a discharge.
- Termination; close.
- To go or come out.
- To accrue as proceeds or profit: Little money issued from the stocks.
- To be born or be descended.
- To be circulated or published.
- To spring or proceed from a source.
- To terminate or result.
- To cause to flow out; emit.
- To circulate or distribute in an official capacity: issued uniforms to the players.
- To publish: issued periodic statements.
- In question; in dispute: “Many people fail to grasp what is really at issue here” (Gail Sheehy).
- At variance; in disagreement.
- To enter into controversy.
- To submit an issue for decision.
- v - to come forth
There are 5 letters in ISSUE: E I S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ISSUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISSUE plus a wildcard: ISSUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISSUE
Images for ISSUE
- Kevin Lyon The Big issue
- Carmelita Jeter - ESPN The Magazine Bodies We Want 2012 - espnW
- MLB News Kesler & Solo PoseNude WWE & TNA News
- coolswop issue brand
- J O S S E L I N
- issue Journal of Business & Design by Corporate Design Foundation
- Click on The Cover To View SeptemberOctober 2012 issue
- FileBigissue.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- BIFW 2011 issue
- Strategic issues vs Critical issues Street Smart Leader
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.