Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: USES
In which Scrabble dictionary does USES exist?
Definitions of USES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of using
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - a particular service
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- noun - (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- verb - put into service
- verb - take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- v - to put into service
There are 4 letters in USES: E S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USES plus a wildcard: USES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USES
Images for USES
- ... desireable qualities polyester fibers and fabrics have many uses
- There are many different uses of Lead. It may be used as a pure metal ...
- Industrial Hemp A New Crop with New uses for North America
- Glass ingots with cobalt blue pigment have been found aboard ...
- Today lets talk about the major catalysts that have combined to ...
- uses of nickel
- The American Bison Facing the Storm
- uses of Seaweeds Present and Future
- uses for chlorofluorocarbons