Scrabble word: USES
In which Scrabble dictionary does USES exist?
Definitions of USES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of using
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - a particular service
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- noun - (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- verb - put into service
- verb - take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- verb - to put into service
There are 4 letters in USES: E S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USES plus a wildcard: USES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USES
Images for USES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.