Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUESS exist?
Definitions of GUESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- noun - an estimate based on little or no information
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - guess correctly
- To predict (a result or an event) without sufficient information.
- To assume, presume, or assert (a fact) without sufficient information.
- To form a correct estimate or conjecture of: guessed the answer.
- To suppose; think: I guess he was wrong.
- To make an estimate or conjecture: We could only guess at her motives.
- To estimate or conjecture correctly.
- An act or instance of guessing.
- A conjecture arrived at by guessing.
- v - to form an opinion from little or no evidence
There are 5 letters in GUESS: E G S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUESS plus a wildcard: GUESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUESS
Images for GUESS
- Zaini mohemad MYLife Fall 2010 by guess
- Claudia Schiffer reprend la pose pour les 30 ans de guess
- Download guess Wallpaper
- Evandro Soldati guess by Marciano FW 10.11 - Campaign
- asbaquez guess History and definition of guess The logo guess ...
- Ay Maricr guess en Sevilla Tradicin Americana en pleno ...
- guesscampaign14 guess Fall 2010 Campaign Alyssa Miller & Elsa Hosk ...
- Ausflugtipp guess-Outletstore in Belgien Daily Fashion Beauty and ...
- guess fall 2010 BW vintage advertising campaign 50s-60s ...
- would Kill for Fashion guess
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.