Scrabble word: GUSSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUSSET exist?
Definitions of GUSSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of chain mail covering a place unprotected by armor plate
- noun - a metal plate used to strengthen a joist
- noun - a piece of material used to strengthen or enlarge a garment
- A triangular insert, as in the seam of a garment, for added strength or expansion.
- A triangular metal bracket used to strengthen a joist.
- A piece of mail or plate armor protecting the joints in a suit of armor.
- verb - to furnish with a reinforcing piece of material