Scrabble word: GUSSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUSSET exist?
Definitions of GUSSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of chain mail covering a place unprotected by armor plate
- noun - a metal plate used to strengthen a joist
- noun - a piece of material used to strengthen or enlarge a garment
- A triangular insert, as in the seam of a garment, for added strength or expansion.
- A triangular metal bracket used to strengthen a joist.
- A piece of mail or plate armor protecting the joints in a suit of armor.
- verb - to furnish with a reinforcing piece of material
There are 6 letters in GUSSET: E G S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUSSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUSSET plus a wildcard: GUSSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUSSET
Images for GUSSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.