Scrabble word: GUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUT exist?
Definitions of GUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- noun - a narrow channel or strait
- noun - a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- verb - empty completely
- verb - remove the guts of
- The alimentary canal or a portion thereof, especially the intestine or stomach.
- The embryonic digestive tube, consisting of the foregut, the midgut, and the hindgut.
- Innermost emotional or visceral response: She felt in her gut that he was guilty.
- Courage; fortitude.
- Nerve; audacity.
- A gut course.
- A thin, tough cord made from the intestines of animals, usually sheep, used as strings for musical instruments or as surgical sutures.
- A narrow passage or channel.
- Fibrous material taken from the silk gland of a silkworm before it spins a cocoon, used for fishing tackle.
- To remove the intestines or entrails of; eviscerate.
- To extract essential or major parts of: gut a manuscript.
- To destroy the interior of: Fire gutted the house.
- Arousing or involving basic emotions; visceral: “Conservationism is a gut issue in the West” (Saturday Review).
- verb - to remove the guts (intestines) of
There are 3 letters in GUT: G T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUT plus a wildcard: GUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUT
Images for GUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.