Scrabble word: TUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUG exist?
Definitions of TUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- noun - a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb - pull hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - tow (a vessel) with a tug
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - move by pulling hard
- verb - pull or strain hard at
- verb - struggle in opposition
- To pull at vigorously; strain at.
- To move by pulling with great effort or exertion; drag.
- To tow by tugboat.
- See Synonyms at pull.
- To toil or struggle; strain.
- To vie; contend.
- A strong pull or pulling force: the tug of the sea.
- A contest; a struggle: a tug between loyalty and desire.
- A tugboat.
- A land, air, or space vehicle that moves or tows other vehicles: an airplane tug.
- A rope, chain, or strap used in hauling, especially a harness trace.
- verb - to pull with force