Is TUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- noun - a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb - pull hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - tow (a vessel) with a tug
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - move by pulling hard
- verb - pull or strain hard at
- verb - struggle in opposition
- To pull at vigorously; strain at.
- To move by pulling with great effort or exertion; drag.
- To tow by tugboat.
- See Synonyms at pull.
- To toil or struggle; strain.
- To vie; contend.
- A strong pull or pulling force: the tug of the sea.
- A contest; a struggle: a tug between loyalty and desire.
- A tugboat.
- A land, air, or space vehicle that moves or tows other vehicles: an airplane tug.
- A rope, chain, or strap used in hauling, especially a harness trace.
- verb - to pull with force
There are 3 letters in TUG: G T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUG, to go: TUG?
Rearrange the letters in TUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUG
What's nearby TUG
Lookup in Wiki for TUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUG"