Scrabble word: TUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUG exist?
Definitions of TUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- noun - a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb - pull hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - tow (a vessel) with a tug
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - move by pulling hard
- verb - pull or strain hard at
- verb - struggle in opposition
- To pull at vigorously; strain at.
- To move by pulling with great effort or exertion; drag.
- To tow by tugboat.
- See Synonyms at pull.
- To toil or struggle; strain.
- To vie; contend.
- A strong pull or pulling force: the tug of the sea.
- A contest; a struggle: a tug between loyalty and desire.
- A tugboat.
- A land, air, or space vehicle that moves or tows other vehicles: an airplane tug.
- A rope, chain, or strap used in hauling, especially a harness trace.
- verb - to pull with force
There are 3 letters in TUG: G T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUG plus a wildcard: TUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUG
Images for TUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.