Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUG exist?
Definitions of TUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- noun - a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb - pull hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - tow (a vessel) with a tug
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - move by pulling hard
- verb - pull or strain hard at
- verb - struggle in opposition
- To pull at vigorously; strain at.
- To move by pulling with great effort or exertion; drag.
- To tow by tugboat.
- See Synonyms at pull.
- To toil or struggle; strain.
- To vie; contend.
- A strong pull or pulling force: the tug of the sea.
- A contest; a struggle: a tug between loyalty and desire.
- A tugboat.
- A land, air, or space vehicle that moves or tows other vehicles: an airplane tug.
- A rope, chain, or strap used in hauling, especially a harness trace.
- v - to pull with force
There are 3 letters in TUG: G T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUG plus a wildcard: TUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUG
Images for TUG
- International Family Law Parental tug-of-War Preventing ...
- Neville Trawler - N45 tug Product
- tug-of-war Stock Photo Lisa Quarfoth 2914617
- Toddler tug-of-War Why the toy is only half the battle The ...
- Royalty-Free (RF) tug Of War Clipart Illustration by BNP Design Studio ...
- Filetug-of-war.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Fighting in hockey is a tug of war of affection for me. Last nights ...
- The tug of war between Internal Candidates and External Candidates can ...
- tugboats Trawlers Boats Ships - Photos
- Illustration Of Kids Playing tug Of War