Scrabble word: GUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUTS exist?
Definitions of GUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - fortitude and determination
- noun - the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- noun - a narrow channel or strait
- noun - a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- verb - empty completely
- verb - remove the guts of
- verb - to remove the guts (intestines) of
There are 4 letters in GUTS: G S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUTS plus a wildcard: GUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUTS
Images for GUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.