Scrabble word: GUTSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUTSY exist?
Definitions of GUTSY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by courage and determination in the face of difficulties or danger
- Marked by courage or daring; plucky.
- Robust and uninhibited; lusty: “the gutsy... intensity of her musical involvement” (Judith Crist).
- adv - showing courage [adj BRAVER, BRAVEST] : BRAVELY
- verb - to face with courage
There are 5 letters in GUTSY: G S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUTSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUTSY plus a wildcard: GUTSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUTSY
Images for GUTSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.