Scrabble word: GUEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUEST exist?
Definitions of GUEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a visitor to whom hospitality is extended
- noun - United States journalist (born in England) noted for his syndicated homey verse (1881-1959)
- noun - a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- adj - of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions
- One who is a recipient of hospitality at the home or table of another.
- One to whom entertainment or hospitality has been extended by another in the role of host or hostess, as at a party.
- One who pays for meals or accommodations at a restaurant, hotel, or other establishment; a patron.
- A distinguished visitor to whom the hospitality of an institution, a city, or a government is extended.
- A visiting performer, speaker, or contestant, as on a radio or television program.
- A commensal organism, especially an insect that lives in the nest or burrow of another species.
- Provided for guests: guest rooms.
- Participating as a guest: a guest conductor.
- verb - to appear as a visitor