Scrabble word: GUEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUEST exist?
Definitions of GUEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a visitor to whom hospitality is extended
- noun - United States journalist (born in England) noted for his syndicated homey verse (1881-1959)
- noun - a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- One who is a recipient of hospitality at the home or table of another.
- One to whom entertainment or hospitality has been extended by another in the role of host or hostess, as at a party.
- One who pays for meals or accommodations at a restaurant, hotel, or other establishment; a patron.
- A distinguished visitor to whom the hospitality of an institution, a city, or a government is extended.
- A visiting performer, speaker, or contestant, as on a radio or television program.
- A commensal organism, especially an insect that lives in the nest or burrow of another species.
- Provided for guests: guest rooms.
- Participating as a guest: a guest conductor.
- verb - to appear as a visitor
There are 5 letters in GUEST: E G S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUEST plus a wildcard: GUEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUEST
Images for GUEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.