Scrabble word: SURGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURGES exist?
Definitions of SURGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - a sudden or abrupt strong increase
- noun - a large sea wave
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - rise rapidly
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- verb - see one's performance improve
- verb - to move in a swelling manner
There are 6 letters in SURGES: E G R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURGES plus a wildcard: SURGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURGES
Images for SURGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.