Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURGESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURGESS exist?
Definitions of BURGESS in dictionaries:
- noun - English writer of satirical novels (1917-1993)
- noun - a citizen of an English borough
- A freeman or citizen of an English borough.
- A member of the English Parliament who once represented a town, borough, or university.
- A member of the lower house of the legislature of colonial Virginia or Maryland.
- n - a citizen of an English borough
There are 7 letters in BURGESS: B E G R S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURGESS plus a wildcard: BURGESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURGESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURGESS
- Audras Oil Paintings PAINTINGS STOLEN
- The Charlatans UK frontman Tim burgess memoir is called Telling ...
- ... _Indiana_Evans_Angus_McLaren_burgess_Abernethy_Luke_Mitchell-008.jpg
- Tattoo by Curtis burgess at Tribal Rites in Fort Collins CO
- ... paphides-interviews-sarah-cracknell-and-tim-burgess-11th-december-1993
- Fossilized trilobite found in the burgess Shale in British Columbia ...
- ... _Indiana_Evans_Angus_McLaren_burgess_Abernethy_Luke_Mitchell-014.jpg
- Opabinia -- An Example of anEarly Life Experiment
- Casey burgess (L-R) Team members from childrens group Hi-5 Fely ...
- The 6-tails host Utakata gets his own filler arc in the anime. For ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.