Scrabble word: BUGS
Is BUGS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- noun - a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- noun - a small hidden microphone
- noun - insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 4 letters in BUGS: B G S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUGS
Click to search all anagrams of BUGS plus a wildcard: BUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGS
Images for BUGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.