Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURG exist?
Definitions of BURG in dictionaries:
- noun - colloquial American term for a town
- A city or town: “There are no more opportunities for you in this burg” (Damon Runyon).
- A fortified or walled town in early or medieval Europe.
- n - a city or town
There are 4 letters in BURG: B G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURG plus a wildcard: BURG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURG
Images for BURG
- Dateiburg Hohenzollern ak.jpg Wikipedia
- Dateiburg Roetteln.jpg Wikipedia
- burg Cochem Cochem Germany
- Dateiburg von Carcassonne.jpg Wikipedia
- burg Eltz
- Die mchtige burg Taufers ist eine Dynastenburg der Herren von ...
- burg Altena
- Dateiburg Hirschhorn.JPG Wikipedia
- Ihre Gastgeber rund um die burg Eltz
- burg zu besichtigen. Klicke auf folgenden Link und erforsche die burg ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.