Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUGS exist?
Definitions of RUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- v - to tear roughly
There are 4 letters in RUGS: G R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUGS plus a wildcard: RUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUGS
Images for RUGS
- Shag Rug Perfect Area rugs
- 10x13 Beautiful Hand Woven Afghan Turkoman Bukhara Rug
- 10x13.6 Hand Woven Signed Antique Persian Isfahan Rug
- Shaggy rugs Cheap Shaggy rugs For Sale Large Shaggy rugs UK - rugs ...
- Home Majestic rugs Cyrus CC-0146
- Antique Persian Kashan Rug
- ... Karastan Kalaty Momeni and Clearance rugs - 100min) ends Monday
- Continuing to design their finished rugs by hand each carpet that is ...
- ... rugs - Handmade Persian Carpets - Oriental rugs Oriental Carpets
- rugs & Carpets Dilmaghani
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.