Scrabble word: ARGUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARGUS exist?
Definitions of ARGUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a giant with 100 eyes
- noun - large brilliantly patterned East Indian pheasant
- A giant with 100 eyes who was made guardian of Io and was later slain by Hermes.
- An alert or watchful person; a guardian.
- noun - an East Indian pheasant
There are 5 letters in ARGUS: A G R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARGUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARGUS plus a wildcard: ARGUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARGUS
Images for ARGUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.