Scrabble word: SUGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUGAR exist?
Definitions of SUGAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a white crystalline carbohydrate used as a sweetener and preservative
- noun - an essential structural component of living cells and source of energy for animals
- noun - informal terms for money
- verb - sweeten with sugar
- A sweet crystalline or powdered substance, white when pure, consisting of sucrose obtained mainly from sugar cane and sugar beets and used in many foods, drinks, and medicines to improve their taste.
- Any of a class of water-soluble crystalline carbohydrates, including sucrose and lactose, having a characteristically sweet taste and classified as monosaccharides, disaccharides, and trisaccharides.
- A unit, such as a lump or cube, in which sugar is dispensed or taken.
- To coat, cover, or sweeten with sugar.
- To make less distasteful or more appealing.
- To form sugar.
- To form granules; granulate.
- To make sugar or syrup from sugar maple sap.
- verb - to cover with sugar (a sweet carbohydrate)