Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUGAR exist?
Definitions of SUGAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a white crystalline carbohydrate used as a sweetener and preservative
- noun - an essential structural component of living cells and source of energy for animals
- noun - informal terms for money
- verb - sweeten with sugar
- A sweet crystalline or powdered substance, white when pure, consisting of sucrose obtained mainly from sugar cane and sugar beets and used in many foods, drinks, and medicines to improve their taste.
- Any of a class of water-soluble crystalline carbohydrates, including sucrose and lactose, having a characteristically sweet taste and classified as monosaccharides, disaccharides, and trisaccharides.
- A unit, such as a lump or cube, in which sugar is dispensed or taken.
- To coat, cover, or sweeten with sugar.
- To make less distasteful or more appealing.
- To form sugar.
- To form granules; granulate.
- To make sugar or syrup from sugar maple sap.
- v - to cover with sugar (a sweet carbohydrate)
There are 5 letters in SUGAR: A G R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUGAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUGAR plus a wildcard: SUGAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUGAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUGAR
- Best Ways to Cut Your Daily sugar Intake
- ArchivoTurbinado sugar.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Epicurus.com Beverages sugar
- GambarWhite cane sugar.JPG - Wikipedia
- ... spent on import of 1.1 million tons of sugar TCP completes operation
- sugar Is It Toxic NOURition
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.