Scrabble word: GUARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUARDS exist?
Definitions of GUARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who keeps watch over something or someone
- noun - the person who plays that position on a football team
- noun - a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- noun - a posture of defence in boxing or fencing
- noun - the person who plays the position of guard on a basketball team
- noun - a military unit serving to protect some place or person
- noun - a precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.
- noun - the duty of serving as a sentry
- noun - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- noun - a position on a basketball team
- verb - to keep watch over
- verb - watch over or shield from danger or harm
- verb - protect against a challenge or attack
- verb - take precautions in order to avoid some unwanted consequence
- verb - to keep from harm, attack, or injury
There are 6 letters in GUARDS: A D G R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUARDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUARDS plus a wildcard: GUARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUARDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUARDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.