Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAGS exist?
Definitions of DRAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
- noun - something that slows or delays progress
- noun - something tedious and boring
- noun - clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man)
- noun - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- noun - the act of dragging (pulling with force)
- verb - pull, as against a resistance
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - move slowly and as if with great effort
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu
- verb - walk without lifting the feet
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting
- verb - proceed for an extended period of time
- v - to pull along the ground
There are 5 letters in DRAGS: A D G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAGS plus a wildcard: DRAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAGS
- These are drags that i make for myself. About 3 12 pds and they hook ...
- Bindoon Dirt drags
- of clearance. MTN drags are operator friendly and of the highest
- Warning Graphic After Execution Hamas drags Body Of Suspected Spy ...
- First Year Australian Woodstock
- Martin Brodeur to play in Europe if NHL lockout drags on SI Tracking ...
- 17x9 Drag DR-31 Matte Bronze Wheels
- Gedragscode logo op kleding scholieren - Moeders
- American Ponycars (Camaro-Mustang) Forums Camaro Challenger ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.