Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SURGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURGE exist?
Definitions of SURGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - a sudden or abrupt strong increase
- noun - a large sea wave
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - rise rapidly
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- verb - see one's performance improve
- To move in a billowing or swelling manner in or as if in waves.
- To roll or be tossed about on waves, as a boat.
- To move like advancing waves: The fans surged forward to see the movie star.
- To increase suddenly.
- To slip around a windlass.
- A heavy, billowing, or swelling motion like that of great waves.
- Wave motion with low height and a shorter period than a swell.
- A coastal rise in water level caused by wind.
- A sudden onrush: a surge of joy.
- A sudden, transient increase or oscillation in electric current or voltage.
- An instability in the power output of an engine.
- A brief, violent disturbance occurring during the eruption of a solar flare.
- The part of a windlass into which the cable surges.
- A temporary release or slackening of a cable.
- verb - to move in a swelling manner
There are 5 letters in SURGE: E G R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURGE plus a wildcard: SURGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.