Scrabble word: BUSIEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSIEST exist?
Definitions of BUSIEST in dictionaries:
- adj - actively or fully engaged or occupied
- adj - overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- adj - intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- adj - crowded with or characterized by much activity
- adj - (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability
- adj - occupied
There are 7 letters in BUSIEST: B E I S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSIEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSIEST plus a wildcard: BUSIEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSIEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSIEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.