Scrabble word: SUITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUITE exist?
Definitions of SUITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- noun - apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- noun - the group following and attending to some important person
- noun - a matching set of furniture
- A staff of attendants or followers; a retinue.
- A group of related things intended to be used together; a set.
- A series of connected rooms used as a living unit.
- An instrumental composition consisting of a succession of dances in the same or related keys.
- noun - a series of things forming a unit