Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUITE exist?
Definitions of SUITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- noun - apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- noun - the group following and attending to some important person
- noun - a matching set of furniture
- A staff of attendants or followers; a retinue.
- A group of related things intended to be used together; a set.
- A series of connected rooms used as a living unit.
- An instrumental composition consisting of a succession of dances in the same or related keys.
- noun - a series of things forming a unit
There are 5 letters in SUITE: E I S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUITE plus a wildcard: SUITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUITE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.