Scrabble word: TUBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBE exist?
Definitions of TUBE in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- noun - electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- noun - an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- verb - provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- verb - convey in a tube
- verb - ride or float on an inflated tube
- verb - place or enclose in a tube
- A hollow cylinder, especially one that conveys a fluid or functions as a passage.
- An organic structure having the shape or function of a tube; a duct: a bronchial tube.
- A small, flexible cylindrical container sealed at one end and having a screw cap at the other, for pigments, toothpaste, or other pastelike substances.
- The cylindrical part of a wind instrument.
- An electron tube.
- A vacuum tube.
- The lower, cylindrical part of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- A subway; an underground.
- A tunnel.
- An inner tube.
- A television set.
- To provide with a tube; insert a tube in.
- To float down a stream or river for recreation in an inner tube: went tubing on Sunday afternoon.
- verb - to provide with a tube (a long, hollow cylinder)
There are 4 letters in TUBE: B E T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUBE plus a wildcard: TUBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUBE
Images for TUBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.