Scrabble word: TUBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBE exist?
Definitions of TUBE in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- noun - electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- noun - an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- verb - provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- verb - convey in a tube
- verb - ride or float on an inflated tube
- verb - place or enclose in a tube
- A hollow cylinder, especially one that conveys a fluid or functions as a passage.
- An organic structure having the shape or function of a tube; a duct: a bronchial tube.
- A small, flexible cylindrical container sealed at one end and having a screw cap at the other, for pigments, toothpaste, or other pastelike substances.
- The cylindrical part of a wind instrument.
- An electron tube.
- A vacuum tube.
- The lower, cylindrical part of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- A subway; an underground.
- A tunnel.
- An inner tube.
- A television set.
- To provide with a tube; insert a tube in.
- To float down a stream or river for recreation in an inner tube: went tubing on Sunday afternoon.
- verb - to provide with a tube (a long, hollow cylinder)