Scrabble word: BRUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUTE exist?
Definitions of BRUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- noun - a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- adj - resembling a beast
- An animal; a beast.
- A brutal, crude, or insensitive person.
- Of or relating to beasts; animal: “None of the brute creation requires more than food and shelter” (Henry David Thoreau).
- Entirely physical: brute force.
- Lacking or showing a lack of reason or intelligence: a brute impulse.
- Savage; cruel: brute coercion.
- Unremittingly severe: was driven to steal food through brute necessity.
- These adjectives apply to what is more characteristic of lower animals than of human beings.
- verb - to shape a diamond by rubbing it with another diamond
There are 5 letters in BRUTE: B E R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUTE plus a wildcard: BRUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUTE
Images for BRUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.