Scrabble word: SITTERS
Is SITTERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SITTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - Dutch astronomer who calculated the size of the universe and suggested that it is expanding (1872-1934)
- noun - an organism (person or animal) that sits
- noun - a person engaged to care for children when the parents are not home
- noun - a person who poses for a painter or sculptor
- noun - a domestic hen ready to brood
- verb - to rest on the buttocks
There are 7 letters in SITTERS: E I R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SITTERS
Click to search all anagrams of SITTERS plus a wildcard: SITTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SITTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SITTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.