Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TESTIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTIS exist?
Definitions of TESTIS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- The reproductive gland in a male vertebrate, the source of spermatozoa and the androgens, normally occurring paired in an external scrotum in human beings and certain other mammals.
- An analogous gland in an invertebrate animal, such as a hydra or a mollusk.
- n - a male reproductive gland
There are 6 letters in TESTIS: E I S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTIS plus a wildcard: TESTIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TESTIS
- testis - Normal - Microscopic
- testis 20x
- testis Testicles
- Glen Oaks Community College
- Dictionary Normal testis Detail 1
- of the testis The layer
- Plate 14.262 testis
- testis 4x